Picture quality improved after migration in Tata Play

I hav Sony 75 inch x80k.
My neighbour also have 75 inch using tataplay.We can clearly differentiate the quality after seeing for few minutes(Saw the same channel in both Tvs simultaneously)
But how you saw both channels in both tv simultaneously?
Brought neighbour's tv to your home or broke the wall 😅

(Don't take it seriously)

But how you saw both channels in both tv simultaneously?
Brought neighbour's tv to your home or broke the wall 😅

(Don't take it seriously)
Yes bro.Same as u did compare airtel and tataplay dths.Then all the guys in the forum should go the tv store daily to compare picture quality of different dths.That is the only place u can compare it accurately.

Yes bro.Same as u did compare airtel and tataplay dths.Then all the guys in the forum should go the tv store daily to compare picture quality of different dths.That is the only place u can compare it accurately.
A****l picture quality is superior as compared to tataplay 🥲 but the offers and services (cc, app, etc) of tataplay is superior

Then we will need AI eyes to find out which DTH operator provides best PQ.

What’s the use of having “So Beautiful, So Elegant, Just looking like a Wow, Just looking like a Wow” picture quality if the after sales service / customer care service is poor….

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock