Picture quality improved after migration in Tata Play

shiva1989

Reaction score
there is lot improvement in picture qualtyof some channels i found , i did't find any improvement in audio, and still some channels showing gsat 30
273Wx88.jpg

Yes I also noticed improvement in PQ in channels like SONY HD, Colors HD, Zee TV HD, Star Plus HD

All these channels are there on GSAT 30

HD PQ awesome in all DTH platforms, may be little bit difference that's it,

What about SD channels PQ, Any improvement ?

If PQ remains same,Tata wants only quantity to show that we (Tataplay)have maximum number of channels in India but not improving quality any body will leave them who waited for sattelite migration since long but every body watches just 5-10 main channels,which every DTH operator is giving,then what is use having their connection.

They will never improve the quality
All they want to show off is the number.Already iam back to sundirect from tataplay.Iam not at all satisfied with the picture quality of HD channels in tataplay.Picture quality is excellent and pleasing to the eye in sun direct..Others might argue with this.But those who have bigger TVs(more than 55 inch) only can appreciate the picture quality.
I hav Sony 75 inch x80k.
My neighbour also have 75 inch using tataplay.We can clearly differentiate the quality after seeing for few minutes(Saw the same channel in both Tvs simultaneously)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock