&pictures On Tatasky Lcn 317 Soon

• Thread starter Shubham
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 71
  • Views: Views 11,055
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ZEE has made a Big mistake by launching &pictures in SD. OK guys lets write to ZEE CEO to relaunch it in HD format Or Please Stop Discussing on HD here and Create a separate thread. :angry:angry

So what do you want ?

dipayan said:
I think ZEE has made a Big mistake by launching &pictures in SD. OK guys lets write to ZEE CEO to relaunch it in HD format Or Please Stop Discussing on HD here and Create a separate thread. :angry:angry

So what do you want ?

Dish Tv launched &pictures first in MP4 format on 15 august on its Asiasat 5 satellite which they use for their HD channels. The PQ of that &pictures a Upscaled MP4 channel was very good compare of this one which they changed from Asiasat 5 to Nss 6 which is a MP2 SD channel which looks horrible compare to the MP4 one. But don't know why Dish Tv changed the channel from MP4 to SD. May be they did it for their SD subscribers but they should not have removed the MP4 channel from Asiasat 5 and they should have kept it for their HD Subscribers.

Thread is not going in right direction.

Some people are discussing about hd channels.

Some people are not accepting it in this thread and the discussion is keep on going.

Suddenly the discussion turned into the topic of having &pictures itself in hd and the reply is completely irrelevant by mentioning its addition as up scaled version in dish tv.

But...

Whether &pictures added today or not????

Sadiq said:
Thread is not going in right direction.

Some people are discussing about hd channels.

Some people are not accepting it in this thread and the discussion is keep on going.

Suddenly the discussion turned into the topic of having &pictures itself in hd and the reply is completely irrelevant by mentioning its addition as up scaled version in dish tv.

But...

Whether &pictures added today or not????

Is DirecTV or British Sky Dth or something similar Foreign DTH which provide large no of HD channels available in INDIA ? It seem to me all members want all channels in HD. No one is interested in &pictures.

By the way still not added in TATA(SKY.

Reactions: Omi
OK I take back my comment. You dont understand English. I did not mean to hurt anybody. Sorry. I just want to say discuss about &Pictures here & not about HD Channels. Create a separate thread for HD Channels discussion.

@SUNIEL: Any update? You mentioned it will be added on 09-Sep-13. Another member jmvd.jitender mentioned it will be added on 15-Sep-13.

SUNIEL said:
Channel will available from 9 sept on tata sky

jmvd.jitender said:
& picture will available on tata sky on lcn 317 on 15/09/13

Request to members, plz stay in topic, for off topics you guys can open other one.

Bishnu15 said:
OK I take back my comment. You dont understand English. I did not mean to hurt anybody. Sorry. I just want to say discuss about &Pictures here & not about HD Channels. Create a separate thread for HD Channels discussion.
Generous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock