• Thread starter Shubham
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 71
  • Views: Views 11,088
Status
Not open for further replies.
dipayan said:
Sorry but I can't understand why?

Certainly not. Forum is to discus pros and cons.

You are again diverting the thread in a different direction. First look at the title of the thread and the other thread which is "why Tatasky not adding hindi channels". Is it regarding to HD channel ? Is & pictures is available in HD feed ? It would be better if you create separate thread for HD Channel addition (Separate T(S HD section is available also in this forum) and post there "why T(S not adding HD or similar thing". But you are posting comment on HD in a thread which is no where related to HD. If you are posting here it means you cannot wait further for migration process to be completed. As only after that they will be able to provide more HD channels we all know. That is why I said you are wasting your time. So at least look at the thread tittle and post according to that. But it is true that SD is the priority for them as demand is more.

May be you like watching movie and sports in HD. But I prefer Knowledge base such as Discovery HD, Nat Geo HD etc. May be someone else like Sony HD or Zee TV HD or colors HD. So it varies from person to person. So it is important for T(S to Choose HD channels from different categories Not from one category like Movie or sports to make customers happy.

I hope you understand my point.
I have only responded to some one else comment on HD channels as you have done now. Please observe. I agree with you that here in this thread the comments about HD channels etc. shoul not take place but you also commented on movie and sports in HD , knowledge based HD cahnnels etc. while reiterating that the thread is meant for & Pictures.

Bishnu15 said:
I think you dont understand English. Cant you read the thread title ? Its about &Pictures channel addition. Then ? TS trying hard to survive in the dth market. Some of you guys are shouting to find cons of TS. TS already having 12 popular HD Channels. Go to DISH TV - ESPN HD & Star Cricket HD not available. Go to Airtel Digital TV MTunes HD not available. All these HD Channels & much much more available on Tata Sky. More to come. Please be patient. To add more channels TS needs to transfer all the channels from MPEG 2 mode to MPEG4 mode which they are doing slowly & steadily.
Strongly object to your language " you dont understand English".
Respect others then only others will respect you............ Smile

Attn : ADMIN- Seek your intervention

soorya_g said:
I have only responded to some one else comment on HD channels. Please observe.

HD technology was mainly produced for the sport events. NHK Japanese broadcaster was the first who invented HD and it was the first channel to telecast a HD feed officially and that was the FIFA World cup 2006 in 1080p. And now the same NHK channel was the first to announce the Broadcast of Fifa world cup 2014 in 4k ultra Hd. And now this channel is already testing 8k will be launched by 2016 and the proof is this video on Youtube. So by this we all can clearly understand that sports was the main Reason for this HD technology in Tv world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, if it's a dumb question. What kind of a channel is this? The screenshot looks like it's from a kannada movie, so I am assuming it's a dubbed version. Does this channel show only dubbed movies from other languages?

tatasky+ said:
i am also confident but but suniel bro comment that & pictures will be available on tatasky from 9/9/13

SUNIEL bro is not available for comments!

Zee is aggressively marketing & Pictures. So it will be added soon or later on TS.

But Cc has no update about its addition or exact date, as usual.

Bishnu15 said:
I think you dont understand English. Cant you read the thread title ? Its about &Pictures channel addition. Then ? TS trying hard to survive in the dth market. Some of you guys are shouting to find cons of TS. TS already having 12 popular HD Channels. Go to DISH TV - ESPN HD & Star Cricket HD not available. Go to Airtel Digital TV MTunes HD not available. All these HD Channels & much much more available on Tata Sky. More to come. Please be patient. To add more channels TS needs to transfer all the channels from MPEG 2 mode to MPEG4 mode which they are doing slowly & steadily.
With proficiency in English how did you comment about TS 12 HD channels (popular according to you) and compared these with Dish TV and Airtel (reason for omitting D2h nobody knows) while this thread is meant for & pictures.
Like that only I have responded to some one's post though I am not a professor in English

DishHD said:
HD technology was mainly produced for the sport events. NHK Japanese broadcaster was the first who invented HD and it was the first channel to telecast a HD feed officially and that was the FIFA World cup 2006 in 1080p. And now the same NHK channel was the first to announce the Broadcast of Fifa world cup 2014 in 4k ultra Hd. And now this channel is already testing 8k will be launched by 2016 and the proof is this video on Youtube. So by this we all can clearly understand that sports was the main Reason for this HD technology in Tv world.

No comment . Pl understand

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock