Seeking Help Planning to buy new Airtel dth connection

Broadcasters pack are available in Airtel. You just need to make extra clicks.
I'm using airtel app for recharge airtel mobile hence can't use older version, legally they disabled broadcaster bouquets, airtel can anytime fix that bug(loop hole)😂 🤦

I'm using airtel app for recharge airtel mobile hence can't use older version, legally they disabled broadcaster bouquets, airtel can anytime fix that bug(loop hole)😂 🤦
Who said to use old version 🤷🏻. You can add broadcaster bouquet in latest version also.
Go to 'Edit Account' in app , press 'back' & click on 'Edit Account' & you are done.

You will see all bouquets.

Who said to use old version 🤷🏻. You can add broadcaster bouquet in latest version also.
Go to 'Edit Account' in app , press 'back' & click on 'Edit Account' & you are done.

You will see all bouquets.
Thanks it's showing broadcaster bouquets 🙏,

Can I go with D2H ? Because I want best picture quality in Sd how was the sound quality in d2h
D2H Audio quality is quite bad as compared to tatasky. It sounds Like AM radio even on HD channels unless you turn on 5.1audio. which is not available on all HD channels and all SD channels sound quite bad. It's like 96Kbps sound.
On your 43"tv you may not notice much difference in picture quality.

I was using d2h and moved to Airtel for last one year. The reason i moved to airtel is for free xstream box with airtel black fiber connection.
I really missing few things after moved to Airtel
1. Fav channel settings (my parents still not convenient with LCN of airtel channels , where we can arrange 1 to 80 fav channels in d2h).
2. PQ clarity, d2h is excellent in PQ for SD channels atmost it has clarity of HD channels. But sadly Airtel SD channels clarity is below par and last 3 months it improved a bit but not upto d2h.
3. Rainy seaon d2h won't go off air until we have heavy rain /wind. But airtel will go air even for small drops.
Now you can decide on dth selection. Am not sure about tata play

Am still using airtel only for the xstream box and xstream play app , where i can get sony liv, fancode and aha tamil.

I was using d2h and moved to Airtel for last one year. The reason i moved to airtel is for free xstream box with airtel black fiber connection.
I really missing few things after moved to Airtel
1. Fav channel settings (my parents still not convenient with LCN of airtel channels , where we can arrange 1 to 80 fav channels in d2h).
2. PQ clarity, d2h is excellent in PQ for SD channels atmost it has clarity of HD channels. But sadly Airtel SD channels clarity is below par and last 3 months it improved a bit but not upto d2h.
3. Rainy seaon d2h won't go off air until we have heavy rain /wind. But airtel will go air even for small drops.
Now you can decide on dth selection. Am not sure about tata play

Am still using airtel only for the xstream box and xstream play app , where i can get sony liv, fancode and aha tamil.
Will you recommend d2h for HD channels also. I am thinking to get one for my parents. Are there LDP Hindi plans in d2h?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock