Seeking Help Planning to buy new Airtel dth connection

Will you recommend d2h for HD channels also. I am thinking to get one for my parents. Are there LDP Hindi plans in d2h?
For HD channels , all dths have same clarity and d2h is missing some channels compare to other dths.
Also not sure hindi plans, for south tamil plan , in d2h , the plan for SD starts with 200rs and for HD it starts with 300rs per month , the cost is atmost same for all dths.

For HD channels , all dths have same clarity and d2h is missing some channels compare to other dths.
Also not sure hindi plans, for south tamil plan , in d2h , the plan for SD starts with 200rs and for HD it starts with 300rs per month , the cost is atmost same for all dths.
I have notice in d2h they are not providing Raj network channels in any pack any reason for that, why they don't providing Raj group channels ?

Will you recommend d2h for HD channels also. I am thinking to get one for my parents. Are there LDP Hindi plans in d2h?
Hindi plans do not go for D2h as DishTV north alignment you get all free DD free Dish 80 channels,clarity of Dish TV is also great,we need not have to forcefully subscribe to HD channels as SD and HD channels picture clarity and sharpness is good,these bigger companies like Tataplay/Airtel are squizing bandwidth to accomodate more channels per transponder thus reducing sharpness of picture making all of us fool as they do not want spend money to hire more transponder on sattelite.

Last edited:
Hindi plans do not go for D2h as DishTV north alignment you get all free DD free Dish 80 channels,clarity of Dish TV is also great,we need not have to forcefully subscribe to HD channels as SD and HD channels picture clarity and sharpness is good,these bigger companies like Tataplya/Airtel are squizing bandwidth to accomodate more channels per transponder thus reducing sharpness of picture making all of us fool as they do not want spend money to hire more transponder on sattelite.
Can I go with d2h ?

Hindi plans do not go for D2h as DishTV north alignment you get all free DD free Dish 80 channels,clarity of Dish TV is also great,we need not have to forcefully subscribe to HD channels as SD and HD channels picture clarity and sharpness is good,these bigger companies like Tataplay/Airtel are squizing bandwidth to accomodate more channels per transponder thus reducing sharpness of picture making all of us fool as they do not want spend money to hire more transponder on sattelite.
i had d2h connection and now it is disconnected. Shall i change the alignment and watch the DDFD channels with d2h stb?

Irrespective of the features and other things, Airtel has well-priced DPO packs with many HD channels. If you are from Tamil Nadu, you can buy Airtel Digital TV.

I have notice in d2h they are not providing Raj network channels in any pack any reason for that, why they don't providing Raj group channels ?
Raj tv is the worst channel in tamil for 12 minutes ad every 5 minutes, raj group tamil channels almost dead

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock