Planning to move to Videocon D2H HD

Yes !
Videocon D2H Have Maximum HD channels Also Very Lowest Package And Good Support After Sales,

mjahabarsadiq said:
people said:
maintain the airtel for sd and buy d2h minimum hd plan,you can enjoy both sd and hd.just one time investment,but i thing software didnot improve the channel quality if depends on hardware.

airtel SD is at my native. in chennai i have only SCV till now. but not satisfied with my new HD ready LED TV. so planning to move out of SCV and also to move to HD. I think D2H is the best choice since we have more number of HD channels and maximum tamil channels.

for maximum hd channels you can go with v2h,but airtel and videocon have equal tamil channels ,both are 27.

Yes. Tamil Channel count is same. But below are the difference.

Podhigai TV is there in Airtel but not in D2H
Makkal TV is there in Airtel but not in D2H
Mega TV is there in D2H but not in Airtel
J Movies is there in D2H but not in Airtel

Comparing Podhigai and Makkal TV, Mega TV and J Movies are good.

mjahabarsadiq said:
1. How about the picture quality of SD channels through HDMI? Because I heard the SD D2H quality is not good.
2. Whether the set top box has 5.1 analog audio output or coaxial digital output? I have a 5.1 mutimedia speaker system so that I can connect it with the set top box either directly or using the coaxial to 5.1 converter

1. Picture of SD Channels are good. At least, it better than my Digital Cable box, which I had before moving to D2H and DishTV. Cannot compare with other providers.
2. STB does not have analog 5.1 out. If you have Coaxial to 5.1 converter then it will work with your existing speakers.

bprrkl said:
well Bro the quality of SD channels is ok but due t bad STB quality the PQ appears bluish. I have taken a new connection in month of december and personally not very happy with the PQ. The contrast seems to be dull in comparission to mine Dishtv True HD and Tatasky HD.

The second part I wont be able to comment on

I got my STB replaced twice. First time, after the software update I complained and they immediately replaced. Second box I got had this Bluish tinge and bad SD picture quality. Got the 3rd box now and is good again. So, if you get a bad STB, complain. They will have to replace with a good box.

Does anyone have the info on type of HD boxes they have in their offering. The bad box had the front buttons markers in Black color but the replacement box, which is good has white markers below the buttons on STB.

Can some one post the rear view of videocon d2h HD set top box pelase???

it has only hdmi connection and coaxial out? i thought it will have tradional composite audio out as well.

I booked d2h HD online this morning. Got a call from the CC, got my customer ID, got a call from technician and will get installed by tomorrow morning.

mjahabarsadiq said:
it has only hdmi connection and coaxial out? i thought it will have tradional composite audio out as well.
It has HDMI out, Coaxial out, composite video and audio (Yellow, Red, White) connections.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock