Please explain HD Access Policy of D2H

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11
  • Views Views: Views 2,416

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Please explain HD Access Policy of D2H. Also state how this policy differs from Tata Sky's HD Access Policy. :)

Anyone plz help. Because if the hd access policy is not too stringent I might opt for it. The only reason is that my 2nd tv is virtually stb less.

Assume that you are on
"South silver sports" Pack

1) In SD Box it's cost Rs.240

2) In HD Box it's cost Rs.240
+ if you want to see "four
SUN's Network HD Channels"
you should pay RS.100 extra...

(or) you want to see SUN+LIFESTYLE+SPORTS
(FRAMED IN ABOVE PACK)....
you should pay RS.150 extra...

THE "EXTRA" IS THE HD ACCESS FEE

RS.100/150

*****APPLICABLE FOR ALL PACK'S EXCEPT
PLATINUM HD PACK******

Check out this thread: DreamDTH Community Forums

The channels that you can get paying the HD access fee are listed in that table. When you pay HD access fee of Rs. 150 per month on top of the selected package, you allowed to watch certain HD channels. The number of HD channels available increases with increase in base package rate.

Dear Bishnu15
The HD access system is foolish moove form D2h and if you pay 100rs you will get south HD channel and if you pay 150rs you will get SUN HD channels and some Hindi HD chaneels and discovery had and NGC HD. but no sprts hd channels no English movie HD channels :wall
The D2H people are trying to loot our money those who wanted to watch English movie or English ent. channels there HD globe was good than this system.
i was very much frustrated by this move from D2H

Remember In DISH TV we we pay 200 we will get 36 HD chanels

I just hate to watch all sun HD channels despite you like it or not... Worst move ever!! They should add more topups without Sun HD

Arun K Aravind said:
Dear Bishnu15
The HD access system is foolish moove form D2h and if you pay 100rs you will get south HD channel and if you pay 150rs you will get SUN HD channels and some Hindi HD chaneels and discovery had and NGC HD. but no sprts hd channels no English movie HD channels :wall
The D2H people are trying to loot our money those who wanted to watch English movie or English ent. channels there HD globe was good than this system.

Sports channels are available in HD access fee but you have to select appropriate base pack.

Yes, English movie channels are not available but available only from Platinum/South Plantinum HD pack. It is a bigger disadvantage.

When you say you can pay Rs.200 and get all 36 HD channels, what would be the total amount including the base pack?

In D2H, to get all 29 HD channels, one should go with New South Platinum HD pack which is costing Rs.570.

In Dish TV, forget 36 HD, to subscribe all the 29 HD channels that are present in D2H, how much a user need to spend (including the base pack amount and add-on/top-up amount). Please mention it.

Arun K Aravind said:
Dear Bishnu15

Plz don't misguide people, in Dish TV even afetr paying Rs. 499 for Titanium Pack u don't get Sony Channels in base packs, also after paying Rs. 200 extra for Full ON HD Pack one does not get all HD channels, we just get 27 HD Channels, i am referring to True HD Channels

Back
Top Bottom