• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 2,219

Npnn007

Contributor
Reaction score
can it possible to connect 1 Sundirect stb in 2 tv's
or
Can connect the HD receiver to Sd receiver.......
is these possible with one connection of Sundirect in multi

Yes Bro It,s Possible Rf Port To Tv But Same Channel is Working On another tv

Bro. I have one Led tv and standard tv
and from my Hd stb i can connect
is it work

nipinlal007 said:
Bro. I have one Led tv and standard tv
and from my Hd stb i can connect
is it work

Yes Bro It,s working Hdmi Cable to Led Tv & RF Cable To SD Tv (But You Can Purchase Rf In & Rf Out Connector Market Place Rs.5 Each)

Really I like you @Vicky Bro. :clap you're the only guy here I found were always ready to help people and never post anything hi fi anywhere unless like some Android guys were post only on useless threads and remain blank on such threads :)

Keep the good work Bro. :k I know you will always help people like this :luv

Anirudha said:
Really I like you @Vicky Bro. :clap you're the only guy here I found were always ready to help people and never post anything hi fi anywhere unless like some Android guys were post only on useless threads and remain blank on such threads :)

Keep the good work Bro. :k I know you will always help people like this :luv

Sure Anirudha Bro I will Always Help To All :)

You are right Anirudha bro. I can see him helping members in all the sections. He even maintained threads containing important contact details of all DTH in appropriate section and lot more.

He is really doing great work here. Kudos Vicky bro!

Sadiq said:
You are right Anirudha bro. I can see him helping members in all the sections. He even maintained threads containing important contact details of all DTH in appropriate section and lot more.

He is really doing great work here. Kudos Vicky bro!

I Am Know Some Details About Best Online Shopping,Dth & Etc & Just I am Share the Details To All My DDF Friends

Very Thanks Sadiq Anna For Supporting Me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock