please provide migration charges from airtel to videocon dth !!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

srikanth26

Reaction score
:);):'(
what is the migration of
from aritel dth to videocon dth
:'(
please write down

today airtel will add channel which one
airtel technical team knows
:shy:)

before that every body start blaming airtel dth
what is this
:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

guys airtel channel problems are solvable
they need time
be positive
please be patient

don't migrate soon !!!!!!!! wait for atleast some time
otherwise u loose money

:c

all this was my opinion

please reply

wish you a happy tamil new year

and happy vishu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am also an adtv customer one year back I was d2h customer the AQ is poor on d2h .adtv AQ is good the d2h stb will always hang due to these reason I gone with adtv but now d2h added sun HD channels which was very disappointing for me because airtel has no sun HD channels and life OK I still hoping for these channels in adtv happy Tamil new year and happy Vishu to srikanth bro and all dream DTH users my mom will not allow me to change from adtv to d2h she is telling me to wait for atleast 4 months if adtv will not add these channels u can go with d2h so i am also waiting like u on adtv

I am not working in adtv bro we are waiting because we have not that much money like u to change to tatasky or d2 h

Can someone please tell what will be the minimum monthly price of ADTV HD is i opted for 4 Sports channels + NGD HD, History HD, Discovery HD?
I am using D2H HD, but its HD quality is very poor comparing TS or ADTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock