HD Channel D2H- 68
HD Channel sundirect - 72

South Channel( kan+Tel+tam+Mal)
139 in Sundirect
156 in D2H
Just 17 channel are difference
(Not included service channels)
(Service Movie Channel included)
In total D2h leading with only 20 SD channels .

Public movies colors Kannada cinema star sports Kannada (Kannada) added exclusively in platform.

Last edited:
One of the Admins should probably pin a single post thread to the first page of each of the DTH/Streaming/Telecom/ISP/App forums in this website, whose title and single post explains that channel addition requests, and/or any other specific service requests related to that particular service provider has no effect when made in this totally unrelated, privately owned website which is not associated with any particular DTH / Telecom Service / Internet Service Provider / Streaming Service / App.

If that is not feasible, such a pop-up message could be displayed to every user creating a new account on this website/app.

This could at least avoid a part of these undesirable, repetitive posts asking for specific service requests -- especially Channel Addition requests posted to the DTH specific forums.

It could have some effect, even if it cannot provide universal guarantee that a user would actually listen to that disclaimer. After all, we Indians have a general tendency to not read any pop-up messages. People tend to randomly click the Okay or Cancel buttons. 🆗 ❌

Last edited:
All Sun Direct customers in South India is waiting to add pending South channels for long years,we are disappointed with the attitude of Sun Direct towards the addition of South channels,Every day we think they add channels ,still not added many important channels.I can't understand why Sun Direct not adding pending South channels,I Don't know what is in their mind?Sun Direct customers Expecting more South channels in SUN DIRECT than any other DTH & True fact is that if they add more South channels majority of other DTH & Cable customers will throw away their services & take SUN DIRECT connection!
Whatever happens, I won't change to Sundirect as it is politically linked to DMK.

Finally a protest raised against the monopoly of sun direct in Facebook. Just because Sun Bangla viewership may go down they are intentionally not adding Ruposhi Bangla. Maximum customers are demanding Ruposhi Bangla. Such an irresponsible dth they even cannot add Govt of India Bengali Channel- DD Port Blair. Hopeless. We want Ruposhi Bangla. We will raise hash tag in twitter. I shall personally email both sun direct and ruposhi bangla tv. Just check fb. Everyone is extremely angry on Sun Direct for not adding Ruposhi Bangla. Then where are BTV World, DD Port Blair? We are not only interested in Kolkata's channels. We want channels from Tripura, Andaman & Bangladesh. DD Agartala EPG changed from channel end to DD Tripura. These hopeless guys could not even change that.

Politics is not a matter in this. Now we can see that Sundirect is not adding channels for south. for a South State person who is a Sundirect member can see all South channels but if we change to other dth , we canot see all .more over we are not viewing all 400 or above channels. I am from Kerala viewing mostly only malayalam news 'movie music comedy, Sometimes sun , KTV also. when cricket or football that channel also. Then why we want to all channels ?. They will add gradually. They added 5channels for ROI

Politics is there. That's why, Sun direct removed/not added news channels like polimer, Republic, Malai murasu (because those channels don't support DMK).

Politics is there. That's why, Sun direct removed/not added news channels like polimer, Republic, Malai murasu (because those channels don't support DMK).
Republic TV is available in sundirect.they are competitive Channel to sun tv ,sun news so they are not adding.

Republic TV is available in sundirect.they are competitive Channel to sun tv ,sun news so they are not adding.
Maalai murasu is not competitive to Sun tv.:biggrin::biggrin::no2::cap2:

Then How Jaya Plus, Win Tv and News J is available in SD. This is not about political like that. Its some thing other than that. I am sorry to say that your words are factually incorrect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock