• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 3,675

How are you watching IPL?

• Star Sports

• Disney+ Hotstar

• Not applicable. Not going to watch IPL

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am not watching because it's not available in marathi.
Bro IPL is in Marathi on Hotstar though it's not on TV because no Marathi sports channel.
Don't worry they are gonna launch Star Sports Marathi channel soon after getting good response on hotstar.
Don't Do That Please
We Don't Want Another ipl Highlights Channel And 90% Maharashtra People Know Hindi Very Well
You alone don't want doesn't mean others don't need. I have seen most of people on social media demanding for Star Sports Marathi channel.
& Who says 90% Maharashtra people understand hindi in my village in Satara people only understand Marathi in villages people know no language then Marathi.

People would love to watch sports if it's in our mother tongue Marathi. I understand hindi though not fluent still don't like to watch IPL in Hindi I would love to watch Cricket and other sports in Marathi.
If they are launching a Sports channel in our language you should have no problem with it better you leave your language and watch sports in other language.

Last edited:
Bro IPL is in Marathi on Hotstar though it's not on TV because no Marathi sports channel.
Don't worry they are gonna launch Star Sports Marathi channel soon after getting good response on hotstar.

You alone don't want doesn't mean others don't need. I have seen most of people demanding on social media demanding for Marathi Sports channel.
& Who says 90% Maharashtra people understand hindi in my village in Satara people only understand Marathi in villages people know no language then Marathi.

People would love to watch sports if it's in our mother tongue Marathi. I understand hindi though not fluent still don't like to watch IPL in Hindi I would love to watch Cricket and other sports in Marathi.
If they are launching a Sports channel in our language you should have no problem with it better you leave your language and watch sports in other language.
I Am Also From Maharashtra ( A Marathi Medium Student) But Fact Is Facts
If Your Village People Didn't understand Hindi That Why I Mentioned 90%
Not 100%

I Am Also From Maharashtra ( A Marathi Medium Student) But Fact Is Facts
If Your Village People Didn't understand Hindi That Why I Mentioned 90%
Not 100%
Give me source please that 90% Marathi people understand Hindi then will believe you.
I am not only telling about my village though I live in city but overall mostly many Village people don't know any other language then Marathi or their dialects in Maharashtra and it's fact. Now I don't know what fact you want to give. You can watch ipl in Hindi no one will stop you but please don't oppose Marathi Sports channel.

Brother myself Also Belongs from Village area and We Speak Marathi Each Person But At Home Most of The People Watch Hindi Movies On Television
Give me source please that 90% Marathi people understand Hindi then will believe you.
I am not only telling about my village though I live in city but overall mostly many Village people don't know any other language then Marathi or their dialects in Maharashtra and it's fact. Now I don't know what fact you want to give. You can watch ipl in Hindi no one will stop you but please don't oppose Marathi Sports channel.

Brother myself Also Belongs from Village area and We Speak Marathi Each Person But At Home Most of The People Watch Hindi Movies On Television
It's your and those people choice I can't force you or those people to watch Marathi movies on TV its your wish.I don't watch Hindi movies because our Marathi movies far better then them and have good story & quality content.

You should not oppose Star Sports Marathi channel that's my point if Star Sports Marathi gets launched many Marathi people will get job, people will watch sports in Marathi and Marathi language will grow which is important.

Hotstar's sports feed is horrible just because they want us to subscribe to star sports. Poor behaviour. Can't watch sports on Hotstar. SonyLiv is far better.

Last edited:
I am not only telling about my village though I live in city but overall mostly many Village people don't know any other language then Marathi or their dialects in Maharashtra and it's fact.
Nothing is there to argue @Chinmay bhai. You should accept with humility that most Maharashtrians do know at least a decent level of Hindi and sometimes watch Hindi channels, though not necessarily more than Marathi channels. If you still don’t think that Hindi channels are watched in Maharashtra, you can ask another Marathi member like @ak7777 or @Akshay Nanaware bros. @Sagarmude3 bro is not wrong below.

It's your and those people choice I can't force you or those people to watch Marathi movies on TV its your wish.I don't watch Hindi movies because our Marathi movies far better then them and have good story & quality content.

You should not oppose Star Sports Marathi channel that's my point if Star Sports Marathi gets launched many Marathi people will get job, people will watch sports in Marathi and Marathi language will grow which is important.
Bhau they are providing IPL in Marathi through Hotstar, if they can provide digitally then they surely will provide in TV as well. Just wait,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock