Poor customer care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vicky said:
Hassan syed bro once ur problem resolved please inform this thread:k
Yesterday, my problem was resolved already. I alreasy followed the same method as U told above. I asked this question, as I am using Airtel Digital and there is no need to call customer care help line for the refresh. All I have to do is to send refresh sms. I was expecting a similar facility in Reliance Digital which I think is not yet available.

Hassan Syed said:
Yesterday, my problem was resolved already. I alreasy followed the same method as U told above. I asked this question, as I am using Airtel Digital and there is no need to call customer care help line for the refresh. All I have to do is to send refresh sms. I was expecting a similar facility in Reliance Digital which I think is not yet available.

thanks for confirmation bro & happy to see ur complaint resolved:tup , yeah bro it's not available in both dth sd & rdtv & i hope soon it will add :tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock