Good News Pre-Booking For New RDTV Open Now

Reliance Big TV joins hands with 12,000 India Post Offices across Maharashtra & Goa

After launching zero cost entertainment, Reliance Big TV has joined hands with 12,000 India Post Offices across Maharashtra and Goa for consumers to do initial booking by making payment of Rs. 500/.

Reliance Big TV joins hands with 12,000 India Post Offices across Maharashtra & Goa - Gizbot News
Good try. But I doubt anyone will come. Also, will India Post do marketing well? A lot of work needed here.

Good try. But I doubt anyone will come. Also, will India Post do marketing well? A lot of work needed here.
They make tie up with Post offices only for receiving the booking. Not for marketing & they won't do that .

They make tie up with Post offices only for receiving the booking. Not for marketing & they won't do that .
I agree, what I meant is, people should know about this. At least marketing by RDTV has to be done. Is it out in media or newspapers anywhere in the form of advertisements?

rdtv is down falling day by day ...today all SUN,STAR and ZEE network channels are vanished

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock