Seeking Help Price doesn't add up

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
dpcQ4dv.png

b2Zf1Ng.jpg

So, I was looking pricing options for Tata Sky Music+. It is being charged ₹75/pm according to self care while TV shows its ₹3 per day which totals to ₹90/pm. Although I consulted the care the agent replied that price might not been updated on TV yet.

Is anyone using the service? How much is it being charged on daily basis?

So, I was looking pricing options for Tata Sky Music+. It is being charged ₹75/pm according to self care while TV shows its ₹3 per day which totals to ₹90/pm.
It's written there (see your screenshot)- Free for first 5 days.
(30-5) X 3 = 75

In 2016 Tata Sky Music Plus was launched at rate of ₹3 per day, but later it's price was reduced to ₹75 per month or ₹2.5 per day.

In 2016 Tata Sky Music Plus was launched at rate of ₹3 per day, but later it's price was reduced to ₹75 per month or ₹2.5 per day.
Yeah, I saw that old thread of its launch. Then also am confused. As the customer care said it was ₹2 per day then. Everybody giving different answers. And that trial thing adds up too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock