Price of new HD Recorder for second TV?

AbhishekS

Reaction score
I already have the Airtel Digital TV SD Recorder in my one room. I want to purchase a Airtel Digital TV HD Recorder for my second TV.

What will be the price for that? Any special plans which can help me get a good deal for the same?

And are 500GB space recorders still available?

1. And which plans and offers are available? Currently they give just one month free. Any more better offers available?

2. The dish I have is the one I got years ago with my Standard DVR (SD DVR), will it work fine with HD Recorder?

3. Currently I use Economy Sports pack on my Standard DVR (SD DVR), how much will I need to pay for my second TV which will now be connected to HD Recorder? And will I get any HD channels then?

for current offer call c

2. same dish will work

3 u have to pay rs180 for sd box and rs200 for hd box with same economy sport pack channels

Same dish will work, okay. I heard something that HD Recorders need 90cm dish and something so I was confused.

Anyway, if I pay Rs. 200 for HD Box, will I get HD channels in it too. I haven't subscribed to any HD channel in my regular Economy Sports pack.

I have one more doubt.

Now that I will buy a new HD Recorder, and I already have a standard recorder, which STB will be my primary STB?

Can I opt for a HD package on my new HD STB and avail the same package on my old SD STB for Rs. 180/month?

Basically, I wanna ask is that can I make the new box as the primary box and the old box as the secondary box?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock