Seeking Help Random No Singal for Fraction of Seconds Before Channel Load

• Thread starter arhun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 745

arhun

Reaction score
Hi Team,

I've been using this new HD Navya 3 STB for the last 3 months. I'm facing this "Your Tata Play Box Not Receiving Signal" Display for a fraction of a second whenever I change Channels. It happens randomly and only for a fraction of a second and then the Channel loads fine. Checked Signal Test and it's 14DB+.

It's not channel-specific, randomly appears. I master reset box once, but still facing it. Is anyone facing this kind of issue?

Sorry, unable to capture it since it's random and less than a second before the channel appears.

If you change the channel very frequently and harshly then "No Signal" will appear for a few seconds. This will also cause your STB to slow down or may restart due to immense pressure from the user.

If you change the channel very frequently and harshly then "No Signal" will appear for a few seconds. This will also cause your STB to slow down or may restart due to immense pressure from the user.

So, Is it a common defect on all STBs, or any other solution available?

So, Is it a common defect on all STBs, or any other solution available?
It isn't a defect. This happened to me also. Only solution isn't to misuse the STB by pressing all the buttons at the same time. Use it calmly.

It isn't a defect. This happens sometimes. Only solution isn't to misuse the STB by pressing all the buttons at the same time. Use it calmly.
It happens to me when I access channels through favorites. To update you on your message, I'm not that frequently changing channels. Just directly entering favorite LCN number when this issue occurs. I never faced this on the PANAA box.

It happens to me when I access channels through favorites. To update you on your message, I'm not that frequently changing channels. Just directly entering favorite LCN number when this issue occurs. I never faced this on the PANAA box.
Then you need to contact customer care for this issue.

I never faced this on the PANAA box.
That's it. You found the answer yourself. :D Only some low-quality hardware set top boxes affected by this issue.

Tata Play HD DVR (HD+) also doesn't have this issue.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock