Priyanka not replacing Ash in 'Heroine'

sunveer

Registered
Reaction score
New Delhi: Priyanka Chopra has rubbished reports that she might replace Aishwarya Rai in Madhur Bhandarkar's ambitious project Heroine.

"Read some stupid article about how i wanna do Madhur Bhandarkar's film HEROINE... I think Madhur is an amazing director and. It'll be amazing to work together again but GUYS this one aint it!!! I wish him and Aishwarya lots of luck with the film," the Bollywood star posted on Twitter.

"I also wish that journos would actually do some journalism rather than scriptwriting and stop deciding my next moves!!!" she added.
Priyanka not replacing Ash in 'Heroine'

With Aishwarya pregnant, shooting of the film has been postponed. Rumours were abuzz that Priyanka was eager to be part of the film. The the actress has now put an end to the speculation.

Source: ibnlive.in.com

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Priyanka not replacing Ash in `Heroine` Bollywood 0
yashwanth05852 Sreekaram | Sharwanand, Priyanka Mohan South Indian Films 9
Riddhiman Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Are Now Married Bollywood 14
RajKumar Pahuna - The Little Visitors | Priyanka Chopra Bollywood 0
Manu Breaking ABC shelves Priyanka Chopra’s ‘Quantico’ TV Shows & Programs 1
R After Mary Kom, Priyanka Chopra Is All Set To Play Kalpana Chawla In Her Biopic Bollywood 0
R After Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra, Sonakshi Sinha is all set to turn producer Bollywood 1
sam_7795 Priyanka Chopra invited to White House for Barack Obama’s annual dinner Bollywood 0
kumarvishwas Priyanka Chopra to be guest at Jimmy Fallon’s chat show TV Shows & Programs 3
kumarvishwas Priyanka Chopra to play villain in Baywatch staring The Rock "Dwayne Johnson" Hollywood 3
A Priyanka Chopra to present at the Oscars Movies & Music 5
amarnathkvk Priyanka Chopra: India actress wins People's Choice Award Movies & Music 1
Ankit_bpl PRIYANKA CHOPRA WINS BEST INDIA ACT FOR THE MTV EUROPE MUSIC AWARDS ON VH1 Movies & Music 0
santosh Priyanka Chopra’s ‘Quantico’ makes smashing debut on ABC with 7 mn viewers TV Shows & Programs 2
JitendraKumar Star World to air Priyanka Chopra drama in India TV Channels News 1
Thakur Star World to air Priyanka Chopra’s ‘Quantico’ in India TV Shows & Programs 2
SarfaRaZ Priyanka Chopra reveals her look in BAJIRAO MASTANI! Bollywood 0
SarfaRaZ Priyanka Chopra super excited & nervous for "BAJIRAO MASTANI". Bollywood 2
Dileep Kumar We are not in competition with Star, Zee or any other channel: Priyanka Dutta TV Channels News 0
Anirudha Universal Music releases Priyanka Chopra’s "I Can't Make You Love Me" Movies & Music 0
anudeepika Actress Priyanka Chopra father passes away Bollywood 1
tech_genie Salman,Sridevi,Priyanka at launch of ‘JAI MAHARASHTRA’ channel TV Channels News 0
Bapun Raz Priyanka Chopra's father unwell Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz Shahrukh finally expresses his feelings for Priyanka Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz Priyanka calls Kareena 'sour grapes' Bollywood 1