{Problem Resolved}Beware of Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaikhere said:
I'm not angry with that person I'm angry with d devil inside him..

I request here be careful..

For me money is not important but I'm an expat who working hard for earning in gulf.

As my belief teach me i will consider is as Zakaat or Sadaqa..

The person is Mr SUTHARSHAN nd he is from Lanka..

Sorry but limit is limit..

Thank you people all your Support..

God will give what he deserve..

Omg
Sutharshan bro kuch bolo yeh sach hain :huh

Any reason:huh

I forwarded money on March 23rd 2016 nd i have every details about transaction.. Also we had chat in viber. The thing not only that i wasted so much by calling and messaging him. But there was no response. He did a month recharge that already expired and again i started using my indian stb and recharged it for two month by myself..
He seems so nice but he is so dangerous

Anyone need any proof pm me i will forward no problem..

Sadda haq aitthe rakh..

plz check posted by here....
Link Removed

oAZTXMb.jpg

p_pahare said:
Bro , when a very active and good member of DDF got banned , i know something wrong with the senior members :dodgy

My mistake not like this type money problem or against forum neutrality .. My mistake is i revealled my personal details to someone thats what i did and yes itz a mistake i dont want stand on that my bad time i done that .. Anyways i already explain and apologize in open post for my mistake admins and team members accept it .. So plz for this mistake dont blame all taged members itz a individual mistake by me blame ill liable to accept it .. But dont let or blame down all the taged members for this i wont accept it sorry .. We all here to help members of this members like u .. And tag will be given by admin to members by his work in our forum but admin cant look what his/her in is heart .. Human nature can change at any time for that only admin imposing penalty (ban,warning,depromotion) to those members .. Cont .. Edited

conclude i once again apologize to all the members including admins & team members really felt sorry ..

RE: Beware of Scam

Thank u very much all your support. So me and brother ##### had a deal and as he promised me he will sort out the issue. For the start my dollar stb he did recharge for one month and the remaining balance he promised he will do on June 19 to my indian stb as Rupees recharge.

Thank u admins,
All senior members,
All DDF members.

Sorry Dear ##### bcoz u r late action make me to do this.

Thanks again..

Admin please closed this thread

MOD Note:Shaikhere bro,offtopic comments removed,if recharge not done/not receive the amount inform to team members

hello bro's ,last time Shaikhere bro complaint and he said sutharshan fraud person , im not fraud person.only mistake in my recharge side , my $ recharge not successfully, now i refund the balance amount (3months) .
wait for screen shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock