• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Beware of Airtel Engineers

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
I requested for dish re-alignment few days back, and Airtel sent Engineers to my place. Immediately on arrival one Engineer open his box and took a used LNB and went to terrace to see the dish. He changed the original LNB with a used one. I could not understand, why the LNB has to be changed. My connection is less than a year old.

He finished the re-alignment to SES-7, and I activated new channels. But the signal quality is reduced considerably. Before the re-alignment the signal strength was 254, but now it is only 196 -198.

I lodged a complaint to ADTV about the LNB replacemnet. Since, there was no reply for three / four days, I forwarded the complaint to Nodal Officer. Today ADTV CC called me and said my original LNB will be replaced.

I heard from other users also the same thing happened. So, I request all ADTV users Please insist the Engineers not to change the LNB during Dish re-alignment.

Vikram

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
A Lock/Unlock Icone Display between Signal Quality And Signal strength, if it in lock position ? ok no need to change any lnb,if lock /unlock display please Check Your Lnb Postion it is :

and ses7

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Siva DDF Exclusive Beware Airtel Is Changing Base Packs Without Your Knowledge Airtel Digital TV 30
R Beware: Dish TV techinicans replacing original adapter with inferior quality duplicate adapter during new installation Dish TV 9
sam Must Read — Beware of Scammers d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 10
Shaikhere {Problem Resolved}Beware of Scam Dish TV 66
ssjambla DD news'' new look....beware aaj tak and abp news TV Channels News 1
G Dubai Dish TV owners beware General DTH News & Discussions 7
G Beware Of Dog Social Chat 0
Bapun Raz TV channels beware, viewers watching your content TV Channels News 1
DreamDTH.com Article Airtel Digital TV doubles down on edutainment offerings with Vedantu Masterclass DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Sushruth.V.H. Good News Bought a New Airtel Digital TV HD Connection Airtel Digital TV HD 4
DreamDTH.com Article Airtel Digital TV rejigs LCN of Colors Rishtey, Sony Pal, Star Utsav, Zee Anmol, and Shemaroo TV DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Airtel now allowing new Airtel Xstream Box users to choose 12M Xstream Premium subscription Airtel Xstream 0
DreamDTH.com Article Vissa TV and Raj Musix Kannada go Free-to-Air on Airtel Digital TV DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
K Need kannada music channal in airtel dth Airtel Digital TV 1
DreamDTH.com Article Tata Sky and Dish TV lose subscriber market share as Airtel and Sun Direct gain in Q1 FY21 General DTH News & Discussions 5
H Airtel xstream box sound format's Airtel Xstream 11
Deepu Darling DDF Exclusive ADTV, Airtel Payments bank registering offer. Airtel Digital TV 3
G DTH Updates Getting only auto and none in sound options in airtel xstream box after stb update Airtel Xstream 3
Sagar DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - October 2020 | Airtel Digital TV DTH Support & Comparisons 19
DreamDTH.com Article Airtel Digital TV synergizing Mobility and DTH distribution systems to drive new acquisitions: Gopal Vittal DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Airtel Digital TV base hits 17.4 million in Q2 FY 21 as it adds 594K customers Airtel Digital TV 0
Srikanth Pradhan Upgraded to airtel HD Airtel Digital TV HD 2
DreamDTH.com Article Airtel Digital TV slashes Airtel Xstream Box price to Rs 2499 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
K Discussion Airtel vs TataSky HD Comparison DTH Support & Comparisons 14
DreamDTH.com Article Airtel Xstream Box upgrade price revised to Rs 2300 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0