Procedure to manually update software in Tata Sky+ Transfer HD

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 87,589
RE: Procedure to download Tata Sky+ Transfer HD Software Manually

ngr.hd said:
I have a Tata Sky+ HD DVR and not the one with Transfer branding on it. Will doing this make the box Transfer ready?

No.

ngr.hd said:
I have a Tata Sky+ HD DVR and not the one with Transfer branding on it. Will doing this make the box Transfer ready?
You need to upgrade hardware too i.e transfer box for that. As jd bro said it is not possible.

Thanks for sharing it bro. So the method is same as before but we need either the old remote or need to unpair Transfer remote from TV. Right?

DTH Fan said:
Thanks for sharing it bro. So the method is same as before but we need either the old remote or need to unpair Transfer remote from TV. Right?
Sahi pakde hain :)

Transfer remote will be normal remote for sometime then it will be converted to transfer remote automatically. I guess for 10 secs.

Easiest way is, to update via old remote.

^^ Using old remote didnt work for me. If I'm correct, its mentioned before that old remotes will not work on Transfer STB and vice versa.

Some changes has been made to the first post. Members are requested to recheck.

Strange. What did you change in the post because now the method is working for me. Currently downloading firmware on my Transfer Box using old remote. :p

DTH Fan said:
Strange. What did you change in the post because now the method is working for me. Currently downloading firmware on my Transfer Box using old remote. :p

q0vdjb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock