{Proof} Sony PIX HD will addon lcn197 this monday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: {Proof} Sony PIX HD will addon lcn197 this monday night

Duke said:
I was under the impression that they are not keen on adding the HD feed due to space constraint and low subscription of SD feed. My argument to this is that being premium channel more people will be willing to add HD feed @100 rather then SD feed @79/-. That's were I believe Tata Sky had done the smart thing by adding only HD feed !!!
Hmm agree.

Duke said:
I was under the impression that they are not keen on adding the HD feed due to space constraint and low subscription of SD feed. My argument to this is that being premium channel more people will be willing to add HD feed @100 rather then SD feed @79/-. That's were I believe Tata Sky had done the smart thing by adding only HD feed !!!

Very true bro.. they had all the time in the world to add these channels.. they are not doing it.. as they already have SD feed, HD addition won't make much difference in terms of them money making. :(:s

I have seen in a lot of these ADTV forums where Mani is being accused of false news. Is it true that this guy spreads false news?

If yes then I would avoid reading his updates.

Please guys confirm this.

Mani180 said:
HBP Premium??, :huh

Yep, Rs 99 tag for viewers and from bulk subscriptions Adtv will get less revenue so they're negotiating on price point to get more share. :)

avisek said:
I have seen in a lot of these ADTV forums where Mani is being accused of false news. Is it true that this guy spreads false news?

If yes then I would avoid reading his updates.

Please guys confirm this.

No comments ;)

Re: RE: {Proof} Sony PIX HD will addon lcn197 this monday night

shawl_who said:
no personal attacks, pls. :no :k

:s :s

Addition is tonight, check the screenshot.

Today night, monday night will be over after 12am and adtv mostly add channels at 1am or 2 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock