SONY PIX HD will be the Next HD addition on ADTV??

Harry.S

Contributor
Reaction score
HD & MULTI TV offer Channel moved to LCN 197 from LCN 109 after added LIFE OK HD 2day..
Acc to me Adtv moved this channel to LCN 197 becoz they will move this channel again to other LCN after adding SONY PIX HD to LCN 197 within few days... SONY PIX SD version is available at LCN 196..
Hope for the Best..

Yes Mani Bro.. Im eagerly waiting for this addition too, hopefully this news will come true :)

Also there is one more logic..
SUN HD added on - Friday June 17th
GEMINI HD added on - Friday July 18th
LIFE OK HD added on - Friday August 22nd (It was actually scheduled for 18th Aug)

So can we expect another HD addition on Sep Friday 19th or 26th :huh lets wait see :sp;)

This is no proof..
Infact, they might have added it on lcn 197 to indicate, that theres no chance of PIX HD in near future :u

shawl_who said:
This is no proof..
Infact, they might have added it on lcn 197 to indicate, that theres no chance of PIX HD in near future :u

Your right bro :'( but what will be next HD addition?

I know how Mani Bro. calculated that SONY PIX HD is the new addition on airtel :lol

shrey7 said:
Your right bro :'( but what will be next HD addition?

It cud be sun music HD.
But I think chances of PIX HD or romedy now+ look higher to me.

Time has really come close to activate that 12th TP, if they want to sustain in HD mkt...

Even HBO defined n hits HD is pending..

Dont count out chances of Fox LIFE HD as well :win

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock