Good News "Pudhari News" added by Tata Play

Please guide me the troubleshooting way to watch Pudhari News channel in my Tata Play Binge box @SPANDAN bro.
Go to organiser and press master reset.. if ur lnb is universal then problem will be solved.. also i called CC and they refreshed my box and problem got solved.. hope it helps

Master reset your set top box
Bro master reset also not working same error shows.
OuEzD2s.jpg

Then what is the solution for this problem to get sorted out?
Hello.. Since You are saying you have super LNB... is your STB is HD transfer?

Mine is also same Problem.. Super LNB 1 with HD Transfer STB.. i have spoken with tata play cc.. They have taken a complaint and took my local manager in con call.. He is saying you have to wait for tata play to generate the work order.. The Migration process is of approx 1 to 1.5 Month.
Unless our LNB is replaced i think we may not see this channel ( Pudhari News) and also some other regional channels if launched on Gsat 24.

Also the Local manager said , your LNB replacement will depend upon the criteria.. They will check whether you really need super LNB. it means they may not replace super LNB with super LNB2

They will decide, whether universal or super.. This is what i got info.. also he seems frustrated as after a long time he has to work efficiently which he may not used to....:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock