Good News "Pudhari News" added by Tata Play

Hello.. Since You are saying you have super LNB... is your STB is HD transfer?

Mine is also same Problem.. Super LNB 1 with HD Transfer STB.. i have spoken with tata play cc.. They have taken a complaint and took my local manager in con call.. He is saying you have to wait for tata play to generate the work order.. The Migration process is of approx 1 to 1.5 Month.
Unless our LNB is replaced i think we may not see this channel ( Pudhari News) and also some other regional channels if launched on Gsat 24.

Also the Local manager said , your LNB replacement will depend upon the criteria.. it means they may not replace super LNB with super LNB2

They will decide, whether universal or super.. This is what i got info.. also he seems frustrated as after a long time he has to work efficiently which he may not used to....:ROFLMAO:
I installed My Tata Play in My home in the year 2018, then lnb was installed . This year January 2nd, my Tata Play HD Box got upgraded to Tata Play Binge Plus box, but lnb was not got upgraded..it seems.

I installed My Tata Play in My home in the year 2018, then lnb was installed . This year January 2nd, my Tata Play HD Box got upgraded to Tata Play Binge Plus box, but lnb was not got upgraded..it seems.
There must be some confusion.. according to me tata play never gave super LNB with Normal HD box.. Super LNB was given to only HD transfer Boxes.. any way if your LNB is old super LNB ( which is now named as super LNB 1). This needs replacement..Call tata play and tell them i want to see Pudhari news... By hook or crook.. thay won't be able to do it immediately as they know the LNB needs replacement and they will tell you to wait for the work order to get generated by system..let experts comment on this.

There must be some confusion.. according to me tata play never gave super LNB with Normal HD box.. Super LNB was given to only HD transfer Boxes.. any way if your LNB is old super LNB ( which is now named as super LNB 1). This needs replacement..Call tata play and tell them i want to see Pudhari news... By hook or crook.. thay won't be able to do it immediately as they know the LNB needs replacement and they will tell you to wait for the work order to get generated by system..let experts comment on this.
Yes you said right. The LNB needs to be replaced.

Does my lnb need to be replaced because it was installed at the time of tata play installation in 2009 universal lnb

Okay bro.. will try again..
Thanks for the information.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock