Pudhiyathalaimurai loses its shine:

Reaction score
Pudhiyathalaimurai loses its shine:

Nowadays Pudhiyathalaimurai fully talks about srilankan issues and kudankulam issues thay are ignoring most of the national and tamil nadu news.

In Sun News, Jaya Plus,Mega 24, they promote only their party.

So which news channel is best?

bharatkumarchennai said:
PT is nowadays a pukka waste channel full of showing sri lanka and support to anti-kudankum fellows.

if u feel it is waste,then u watch sunnews,ja.yaplus,seithigal they only say pakka true news...lol

10 years ago, people used to watch Raj TV's news.. Later when DMK came into power during 2006, they washed out Raj TV network and stopped their news program.. Later when there is a clash between Sun Network and DMK, they used Raj TV to support the technical requriements for Kalignar TV. Raj TV used this opportunity and got approval for news program and later started their own news channel.

But still their popularity went off. I sometime used to watch their news. They are giving lot of Tamil Nadu news. But they need to get their market and vieweship to compete with leading (worst) news channels..

I am planning to watch only DD News and DD Podhigai news.

I am afraid if they provide only congress news?

Any guys watching?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock