Good News Purchased new Sun Direct HD Cardless box.

Congratulations, Bishnu dada! Please take snaps of all the new HD channels (especially Bangla) that were added in the past two months.

A suggestion while taking pictures: Your phone should be horizontal (landscape mode) to capture the TV better. :tup:

I don't think he was an HD customer. Clarification: I mean not for this particular box type.

Clarification: I mean he was not a customer for this cardless box type. What I had written earlier implied that he was not an HD customer at all, which is clearly not the case as he took snaps for the new Bangla HD channels.

But remote not that user friendly.
1) Could you please post a picture of the remote control?

2) Does this box still have the "blackout" problem? I have heard that the picture goes completely black every now and then in this new cardless box. The old boxes too have a similar problem. But instead of going black, the picture goes to "still mode" in the old boxes.

3) Have you subscribed the HBO HD Channel (LCN 906)? If yes, are subtitles appearing for movies?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock