PVR unauthorized problem

• Thread starter Thread starter Motasim111
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28
  • Views Views: Views 4,451
Motasim111 said:
Yes bro already do it .. It's work now but some days later it's shows error again ... I want to fix it permanently ...

Bro for me this error showing very rare,but if possible try to reset/update the firware software & try

This way to update the software

Switch off your settop box,press and hold the power button on settop box and switch ON the settop box Now it will start upgrade

Another way:k

Press the menu button & then press right key 6 times-->Select the stb info -->Press the red colour button-->Forced Software upgrade-->Press ok button-->Select the forced upgrade firmware & Press ok for confirm:k

Motasim111 said:
Bro before some day's faced same problem ...that time I rest my stb ... Again face problem .. I think reset is temporary solution to fix this problem ... I want to fix it permanently ....
It can be fixed by fixin a bug in the software which subscriber can't do from ur side.. the day bug will be fixed u will not face this error anymore.. till then restartin is a only option..

Vicky said:
Bro for me this error showing very rare,but if possible try to reset/update the firware software & try

This way to update the software

Switch off your settop box,press and hold the power button on settop box and switch ON the settop box Now it will start upgrade

Another way:k

Press the menu button & then press right key 6 times-->Select the stb info -->Press the red colour button-->Forced Software upgrade-->Press ok button-->Select the forced upgrade firmware & Press ok for confirm:k

My current firmware version is v0.54-5.1 is it lasted updated version ?

Rom1moR said:
It can be fixed by fixin a bug in the software which subscriber can't do from ur side.. the day bug will be fixed u will not face this error anymore.. till then restartin is a only option..

Bro are u faceing some problem now ?

Motasim111 said:

Yes bro mine also same,try to update the software again

Curious mind want to know

Motasim111 said:
Bro are u faceing some problem now ?
Almost everyone is havin this error which appears frequently.. don't worry it's just a bug.. restart STB as the error occurs..

Back
Top Bottom