Query on renewal method

yes bro its a common practice on all DTH players

anandsarathy said:
piinku1 said:
Let me explain with example - minimum renewal Rs.200 if I pay renewal online. Apart from monthly pack,lets say I maintain this Rs.200 for "add-on" or "individual" channels to be added anytime I prefer.
Now on 01-Nov I added a "sport-1" pack at Rs.28, so bal would be Rs.172. So on 01-Dec this will expire, for some reason I don't renew this "sport-1" add-on then. Is there a chance that D2H CC themself will again renew without my consent and deduct for "sport-1" pack for Dec month ?
What you add as a addon,it will be deducted on daily basis with your daily DBR .
You have to deactive your topup by calling cc .It willn't be automatically deactivated.
Your basepack+add-on will continue till your balance become less than your DBR for 1 day.:)

Also one more observation, per common understanding if a service to add-on or ala-carte is renewed 1month means it expires on 30th day (example "channel-A"). What you guys say is if excess amount is available in our account its automatically used to renew the "channel-A" and continues ondaily basis.

Don't you guys think this is against practise that automated renewal w/o customer acceptance, Is this the normal practise across other DTH players ? :dodgy
yes it continues on daily basis.
Every DTH do this.
I think only in SUNDTH you can choose the no.of months you need.Butn't sure about it.Experts can confirm.

piinku1 said:
I think only in SUNDTH you can choose the no.of months you need.Butn't sure about it.Experts can confirm.

yes bro you are right, in Sun you can choose the months or choose it as unlimited cycles :k check image for confirmation

Pugazhbalaji said:
Hope anand sarathy bro is enjoying in dreamdth.

yes, me being recent DTH viewer at this point have only bunch of questions than productive info to share :shy

But let me tell u, Hats off to this forum and to each one of u here ! :tup Amazing level of info sharing,which even DTH players may fail to do !:D:D

yes, me being recent DTH viewer at this point have only bunch of questions than productive info to share :shy
anyone who is new to a field have more questions than info. feel free to ask your doubts and we are Happy to Help :tup:tup:tup

But let me tell u, Hats off to this forum and to each one of u here ! :tup Amazing level of info sharing,which even DTH players may fail to do !:D:D
this is seriously true.... you may get answers here in ddf to many questions that cant be answered even by your dth CC. Keep visiting and enjoy your stay :)

Pugazhbalaji said:
@anand bro,
if time permits pls post your detailed review of videocon dth.

Done already, dt 22-Nov thread "My experience with new D2H connection". I do have to update it with pics/snaps as requested by few, yet to do that (laziness) :lol, will try completing that soon :c

anandsarathy said:
Don't you guys think this is against practise that automated renewal w/o customer acceptance, Is this the normal practise across other DTH players ? :dodgy

Sorry to say but YES this a normal practice by all DTH providers. :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock