RDTV (Reliance Dead Tv)

• Thread starter RD Das
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 4,380
do u mean total 12 tp's in RDTV or more 12 tp's

RD Das said:
now they are removing channels but no new channels addition

recently they launch 9x tashan along with channels for south indian customers:.....and if u don't like thier service ,simple throw that stb out of ur home and bought a new one of ur choice..there are 5 another dth service providers in our country...

Rd tv alredy 8 tp. But sun direct only 4 tp. So may be 12 tp in sun direct and rd tv in 8 tp in measat 3b.

sSUNNY1432 said:
recently they launch 9x tashan along with channels for south indian customers:.....and if u don't like thier service ,simple throw that stb out of ur home and bought a new one of ur choice..there are 5 another dth service providers in our country...

and How many channels Removed????? n they replaced MTunes HD with Music Express SD.

who said to you that they replace mtunes hd with sd?? First tell me one thing-do u have rdtv connection or not?

sSUNNY1432 said:
who said to you that they replace mtunes hd with sd?? First tell me one thing-do u have rdtv connection or not?

I think he tries to sarcastic Reliance Digital TV :lol

I have RDTV connection Mtunes HD is Avaiable sorry it was a mistake....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock