rdtv selling dth business to sun tv

ksrames74 said:
my friend told merging process is completed

Please give correct source bro. Your friend working in SUN DIRECT ?

What is the current status of merging? Asking everybody (those who providing update these days) to forcusting about the matter. Will it happened or not? My prediction it will never happened.

it is a big big fake news....of merging big tv with sun d. :p

sSUNNY1432 said:
it is a big big fake news....of merging big tv with sun d. :p

You said it is a bad fake news. OK. Please provide source. Because if you guys are asking about the source of the merging news then I ask you the source about the fake news. Please tell how come you know its a fake news ?

Again discussion or rather fighting going on this unconfirmed news of merging. It is not benefiting any one.

Bishnu15 said:
You said it is a bad fake news. OK. Please provide source. Because if you guys are asking about the source of the merging news then I ask you the source about the fake news. Please tell how come you know its a fake news ?

brother calm down........the first thing is that if they take this big decision,they should inform their customer as they do when they remove channels from their respective dth platforms.and the other thing is that your source is not confirmed.that's why i say it is a fake news......i m customer of reliance digital tv and i want new channels and services......thoda paani shaani piyo or chill maro. :)

Till getting confirmation news close this thread.......

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock