Reliance ADA group to hive off DTH operations

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 8,067
Sarkar said:
On 1st paragraph 1st line is about creating a separate subsidiary. It seems Very confusing like their DTH business strategy [emoji13]

yes bro :lol .. Btw i read whole article but 3rd para 9th line only stick in my mind forgot abt 1st para words :shy .. After ur indication only i remember :tup:hs:) ..

In between, the company was in talks to merge its DTH business with Sun Group’s Sun Direct.

The deal made sense for RCom as both DTH operators are located on the same satellite. However, the talks with Sun Direct fell through and it was business as usual for Reliance Digital TV.

The partnership between Reliance Digital TV and Sun Direct goes back a long way. In September 2010, the two companies had entered into an arrangement to share their back-end infrastructure to jointly beam the free-to-air (FTA) channels. The move was aimed at overcoming bandwidth crunch and reducing operational costs.

Read more at: Reliance Communications mounts plan to hive off DTH biz | TelevisionPost.com | TelevisionPost.com

If reliance is going to sell dth to third party both sundirect and reliance will be effected because both of them are sharing channel so they need to get one transponder for getting those shared channels to their home transponders

Manikanth bro more than one transponder needed for SD to beam shared channels alone

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock