RDTV to be acquired by VEECON Media & TV Ltd (VMTL)

Finally some good news for RDTV fans, but need to wait and see how Veecon would be able to complete against giants Dish tv + D2H , Tata Sky + Airtel (if the merger happens, but still Tata sky and Airtel are stronger even as individual companies).

It wont be able to sustain. Dth business is intensely competitive. And with only RDTV TPs the same problem of less channels will continue. And the credentials of the company doesnt look so big in a highly competitive dth business.

It wont be able to sustain. Dth business is intensely competitive. And with only RDTV TPs the same problem of less channels will continue. And the credentials of the company doesnt look so big in a highly competitive dth business.
I think they'll stay in SD section and provide all SD channels on their platform in less price. Like they are providing balance.

Oh! Yesterday that Tata Sky technician visit to my place was saying right customers who has migrated till now will be in Tata Sky otherwise from tomorrow (today) onwards no migration frm RDTV to Tata Sky.

I think they'll stay in SD section and provide all SD channels on their platform in less price. Like they are providing balance.
SD also rdtv used to have only max of 300channels. So they have to give for less price. With less customers giving at less price will mean the same reliance problem
(Reliance couldnt run with high prices also)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock