RDTV to be acquired by VEECON Media & TV Ltd (VMTL)

Poor Strategy .Many of them would have swapped their boxes by now who wanted to stay would have been disappointed by the move .

Poor Strategy .Many of them would have swapped their boxes by now who wanted to stay would have been disappointed by the move .
The technician visited my place was telling almost most of people have migrated from RDTV to Tata Sky. Even I have seen 30-40 boxes in his bag. He said I have installed many boxes. Your box HEVC was on special demand which took more space in bag that's why I had to go back to head office and bring ur box.

Last edited:
With this news, is there any hope left for RDTV Users? It all started on 18-June, when they unscrupulously added Republic TV to MAX-HD Pack in spite of it being a SD Channel. They have done this in the past too. Channels like Sony ESPN SD, Neo Sports and Neo Prime (now removed from platform itself) were in MAX-HD Pack. They started looting people by moving channels to MAX-HD. First they moved 5 channels of Sony Network to MAX-HD (Sony Mix, Sony Yay, Sony Max 2, Sony BBC Earth, Sony Ten 3) - All were from lower packs. Suddenly I stopped receiving all these channels. Isn't it illegal and unethical to move them to MAX-HD? Also, they themselves do not have HD STB - so how and why are they adding channels to MAX-HD!

Then came the extreme moves- Network18 channels stopped, Entire SunTV Network removed from platform, and now entire Sony Network stopped. The only good part they did was the official tie up with Tata Sky to migrate users. But now, who would want to continue in RDTV..?

Anybody knows what is the maximum limit on the 50% Cashback offer on all recharges above Rs 150, recently being advertised by RDTV?

With this news, is there any hope left for RDTV Users? It all started on 18-June, when they unscrupulously added Republic TV to MAX-HD Pack in spite of it being a SD Channel. They have done this in the past too. Channels like Sony ESPN SD, Neo Sports and Neo Prime (now removed from platform itself) were in MAX-HD Pack. They started looting people by moving channels to MAX-HD. First they moved 5 channels of Sony Network to MAX-HD (Sony Mix, Sony Yay, Sony Max 2, Sony BBC Earth, Sony Ten 3) - All were from lower packs. Suddenly I stopped receiving all these channels. Isn't it illegal and unethical to move them to MAX-HD? Also, they themselves do not have HD STB - so how and why are they adding channels to MAX-HD!
That's illegal!

That's illegal!
Yeah! It's happening since a long time. CC just says we have taken your feedback- and does nothing about it. Even 4 years back, when they added Sony Six in my existing pack- but since I was on Long Term Pack, even though pack was same, I was not given Sony Six. I gave them feedback and still they are sleeping over it.

All these years, the long term recharge for Gold Pack was around Rs 3100 - Rs 3200. Last year they hiked it to Rs 4680, with 45 days free added, still it proved to be a lot costlier. I was going to discontinue, but still took the Rs 4680 recharge since there were good DTH Recharge cashback offers from Wallets. Bad decision. Not much channels added, too many channels missing compared to other DTH and now, this spiralling down!

Yeah! It's happening since a long time. CC just says we have taken your feedback- and does nothing about it. Even 4 years back, when they added Sony Six in my existing pack- but since I was on Long Term Pack, even though pack was same, I was not given Sony Six. I gave them feedback and still they are sleeping over it.

All these years, the long term recharge for Gold Pack was around Rs 3100 - Rs 3200. Last year they hiked it to Rs 4680, with 45 days free added, still it proved to be a lot costlier. I was going to discontinue, but still took the Rs 4680 recharge since there were good DTH Recharge cashback offers from Wallets. Bad decision. Not much channels added, too many channels missing compared to other DTH and now, this spiralling down!
There is thing called 'Karma'. What they have done with you is been returned to them.

@Bishnu15 have Network18 and Sony Network channels started back again on RDTV? Any news about it?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock