DDF Exclusive Registered Trademarks For Indian TV Channels

Yes lashkara and gurjari was from same group. Lashkara was very nice and famous channel at that time. Also alpha tv punjabi got good viewership. Than ptc punjabi got live telecast rights of golden temple kirtan and other famous events shifted to ptc, because of badal govt backing. That is the reason of failure of those channels in my opinion.
Ya... I love Gurjari channel..they aired many good shows comedy ,drama... I remember 1 my fav.show chagan Magan Jasoos... ..

Colors Roshni, seems another Gec.
screenshot2018-10-11--15_02_23.jpg
Not a channel but campaign for eye donation COLORS continues to spread the joy with Roshni – Andheron Mein Rang Bhariye
"Andhere mein rang bhatiye" is the tagline and it is in Hindi right? How do you say its bhojpuri channel? Also, looking by their trend, they would name it Colors Bhojpuri (if there would be any channel). I feel it is a program / initiative by Colors.
Absolutely right, also remember for eyesight challenged people they changed logo to black & white
Trending Now - Colors TV Logo Black &White

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock