DDF Exclusive Registered Trademarks For Indian TV Channels

Dear Brother, Tashan Spelling is wrong. please correct it. 9X ਟਸ਼ਨ

first they should concentrate on good entertainment programs in suntv and adithya tv.youngsters never watching sun tv new movie rights gone to zee tamizh and vijay tv.first sun tv should focus on channel content instead of launching serie of channels.adhithya hd channel and sun news hd channels are big comedy. polimer and puthiya thalaimurai are top channels in news and sun news not even comes in top 5.why they are launching sun news hd:D:D:D

All threads have been merged into single thread 'Trademarks registered for upcoming TV channels in India'

Only trademark registration doesn't defines channel launch & launch timeline.its a very long process & anywhere in between launch might get delayed or cancelled.

So better to continue in single thread, if you have any other source than registered trademark logos,you can post in a new thread or else continue in this thread only.

Here are a few trademarks applied by ZEEL.
I don't think that they will launch &youth because they got the license for it in 2016 but then they renamed it to other Zee channels.

Anyone having any info about the latest MIB list??

ZEE Entertainment Enterprise Limited is planning to launch another new channel under the ‘&’ brand.

Details of the new service are sketchy but it seems the channel will be known as &Music. The ‘&’ brand already consists of &TV, &Pictures and the recently launched &Prive. It is also set to add &Flix to the bouquet.

ZEEL planning to launch &Music channel
This one is official so please demerge it.

Some more trademarks I found:

Colors Studio - May be a new English movie channel

Colors Jazbaat - Probably the new GEC from Colors

Colors Jazbaat - Another version

Voot Go - Probably a new service, similar to 'Go' apps

Cartoon Network HD+

Cartoon Network Wave

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock