DDF Exclusive Registered Trademarks For Indian TV Channels

This thread will showcase the registered trademarks for upcoming channels in India.
To start with, here are a few trademarks applied by ZEEL.
Some more:

TRANSLATIONS (top-to-bottom):

Zee Cinema (Punjabi)
Zee Malayalam (I am happy that they are not using Zee TV's orange logo :cheers: though it may change after launch)
Zee Bhojpuri Cinema
(then 4 logos in English)
Zee Magic (Africa in blue, India in yellow)
Zee Cinema (Bangla) (but already Zee Bangla Cinema is there)
Zee Ganga.

Only 1 Telugu channel ... And HD Channel for Gemini Comedy ... Not interested ...
Their popular Telugu channels Gemini, Gemini Movies and Gemini Music already have HD version so I think Gemini Comendy is next order in popularity.But yes it is not needed as of now :) for the content they telecast, Kushi TV and Gemini Life also do not need HD channel as of now.
What about Gemini News HD:);)
I think they are closing this channel soon, I see they are almost not showing any news on this.

Some will be exclusive to Sun Direct. :lol: Today Gemini Music HD is exclusive. And for more than 2 years since they launched, the original 4 Sun HD channels were exclusive to Sun Direct.

Last edited:
Udaya News and Gemini News may be re-branded as Udaya Life and Surya Life.

SUN Bangla & SUN Marathi will be new channel. Could be launched in Q3 of FY18-19.

SUN News - From day one they were having this channel not for profit. Just for Political support. They will re-brand this channel with new content.

Other HD channels are just the HD version of existing popular channels from their network. It will help them to increase the ARPU.

With SCV getting now root in to Tamil Nadu urban and village area with STB. It will help them to regain the News market as well.

Other networks are not following. Asianet Movies and Star Suvarna Plus are not going to be available in HD any time soon. Nor will Zee Bangla Cinema. But Sun is very, very aggressive. :nj:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock