Breaking Reliance and Disney merger approved by CCI

• Thread starter Thread starter rajrocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 571
  • Views Views: Views 77,787
Just one query from my side... Disney hotstar offers HDR, Dolby vision and Dolby atmos where as jio cinema doesn't support all these.. After the merger when hotstar would be integrated into Jio cinema.. Will jio star continue to offer the hotstar content on Dolby Vision and Atmos? Or quality would be severely compromised?

Just one query from my side... Disney hotstar offers HDR, Dolby vision and Dolby atmos where as jio cinema doesn't support all these.. After the merger when hotstar would be integrated into Jio cinema.. Will jio star continue to offer the hotstar content on Dolby Vision and Atmos? Or quality would be severely compromised?
Till now their is no clarification whether hotstar is going to integrated with jio cinema or jio cinema is going to integrated with hotstar.. but they will provide HDR Dolby Atmos and dolby vision for sure

Last edited:
expected to wrap up by next week end. you can hear soft announcement this month.
India cast will carry Disney channels from end of Q3 25 , notifications will follow soon.

i believe some channels are already sold?!
To whom🙄

Rumours Zee is taking Bindass :wall: Sun Is taking one of Odia channels expected announcement after Star Channels distribute by Indiacast .
Bro but as per the Zee-Sony merger case,You can't sell channels to your competitors/big broadcaster..Is this condition not for Reliance -Disney merger..?

Back
Top Bottom