Breaking Reliance and Disney merger approved by CCI

• Thread starter Thread starter rajrocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 571
  • Views Views: Views 77,465
"However, Reliance's leadership opted to keep Disney+ Hotstar due to its superior tech infrastructure," a source aware of the discussions said.
IGOan6C.png

Last edited:
"However, Reliance's leadership opted to keep Disney+ Hotstar due to its superior tech infrastructure," a source aware of the discussions said.
IGOan6C.png
Sources added ? . I think i told it a month back .

I won’t miss JioCinema in any way whatsoever. Too much marketing and hype, too little by way of movie (especially Bollywood) content, with a very strange brand; Voot looked and sounded much better. Good riddance, JioCinema!:hello:

Happy to see that the Ambanis have put their ego aside and understood that the Hotstar brand is far more universally recognised, even if the Disney+ name may no longer be attached to it. @Rajpatil98 will be very happy today. :tup:

I won’t miss JioCinema in any way whatsoever. Too much marketing and hype, too little by way of movie (especially Bollywood) content, with a very strange brand; Voot looked and sounded much better. Good riddance, JioCinema!:hello:

Happy to see that the Ambanis have put their ego aside and understood that the Hotstar brand is far more universally recognised, even if the Disney+ name may no longer be attached to it. @Rajpatil98 will be very happy today. :tup:
Smart tv app of jio cinema is the sh#ttiest. Thank God!! I'm happy today🤣
But I hope hotstar adds hype mode for ipl and different camera angles. The only feature I liked on jio cinema

This was inevitable. Anyone with strong business acumen would choose to keep DPHS over JioCinema. However im curious, when will they merge the two apps and will they keep the Disney+ prefix?? Ideally, they should but we will have to wait and see.

This was inevitable. Anyone with strong business acumen would choose to keep DPHS over JioCinema. However im curious, when will they merge the two apps and will they keep the Disney+ prefix?? Ideally, they should but we will have to wait and see.
If we go by history of jio, it will be jio+hotstar instead of disney+hotstar

Back
Top Bottom