Reliance Digital TV (RDTV) is going to shutdown on 19th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how the letters SUN (not in order) are hidden in BISHNU. His first preference is Sun Direct only. He bought Reliance only later.
@shawl_who zara shanti rakhein… varna aapko aamaran anshan par jaana padega.
(Maintain peace, or you will have to go on a hunger strike against the shutdown)

But in none of the notice there is RDTV logo.....

But RCom has not denied that report by issuing a statement even after publication on big media house like financial express and Hindustan Mint

Rcom has confirmed it:
Reliance Communications to shut its DTH business

A company spokesperson said it was working with other operators for migration of its customers. “DTH operations are a non-core area for RCom, and we are currently working with three leading DTH operators for seamless migration of our customers, for them to enjoy uninterrupted services.

A new scheme without any additional costs will be offered to customers, he said.

So one last final offer is coming for Rdtv users to shift to other network. I hope it will not be a mess like what happened with their CDMA migration

i am not getting Reliance Signal here...only 4g signal available but not working...any one using Rcom tele?(OffTopic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock