3. OTV Odia
4. ABP Majha
5. MH One Music
6. ABP News
7. India TV
8. Sanskar
9. Aastha
10. Star Utsav
11. Fashion TV India (This is not a ROI Channel though)
etc......

@Bishnu15 if after 18th nov does customers of rdtv need to change dish position, if its Rdtv changed to any other dth say tatasky,airtel,sun direct etc.

Anything can happen bro.... I totally believe Jay bro's thread. 100% But till preview channel shows something, till RDTV official website or official fb page posts something we have to wait...... Our Kolkata RDTV office situated at Saltlake Sector V is still operational bro.....
As a customer you have to wait for personal communication from company.
As the company spokesperson said there will be a final offer at no additional cost to customer.
Maybe the reason they gave notice in unknown paper is to force some DTHs to make offers so customers get good deal.
As of now they are still working with 3 DTH firms so that's why no official announcement yet.

We exepct it to be Sun Direct. Moreover I already have sun direct so it will be a multi connection for me then.

@Bishnu15 if after 18th nov does customers of rdtv need to change dish position, if its Rdtv changed to any other dth say tatasky,airtel,sun direct etc.
If sun direct means no need to change bro but they will get very less channels but if they align dish(to catch Gsat15 ) means reliance HD users will be getting 59 Hd channels

Last edited:
Most importantly they wont get any Bengali Channels due to recent tp change.

SD will be best option as a software change will be sufficient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock