Reliance Digital TV (RDTV) is going to shutdown on 19th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
and hereby, I wud like to take this opportunity.... to blow my own trumpet.. :cheers:

coz it was me, who split @vithlani's bro post from general thread, and created a new thread out of it. :rainbow:

not taking away any credit away from vithlani bro :no: :kiss:

Last edited:
Shawl bro seems very happy on RDTV's shutdown. I hope he is not that much affected on the talks of Airtel Tata merger. Moreover he is 99 years old so he might not find any more interest in dth merger and all... Ha Ha Ha!

Bishnu bro,no need to worry,it will not shutdown,and all channels b encrypted, from next month, channels will continue till arrangements done

Last edited:
But why dont they give it to Sun Direct the nearest location dth satellite wise ?

still some people here dont believe the advertisement ??? and some still have hopes that they wont close down :blush::hehe:

still some people here dont believe the advertisement ??? and some still have hopes that they wont close down :blush::hehe:
Anything can happen bro.... I totally believe Jay bro's thread. 100% But till preview channel shows something, till RDTV official website or official fb page posts something we have to wait...... Our Kolkata RDTV office situated at Saltlake Sector V is still operational bro.....

Bro they will be operational till 18th nov. Coz their service is still available for its customer till 18th nov. On 19th they will close if u go by the advt.

May be in nov 1st week they will start message on preview channel. CC also is not operational.

We have to wait till any confirmation from preview channel. Kolkata office goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock