Reliance Digital TV (RDTV) is going to shutdown on 19th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you exchanged big TV SD or HD?
For me they said you can exchange rdtv SD to take advantage without any charges. For rdtv SD to ts HD exchange need to pay around RS. 800/-
I was told without any extra charges sd to hd will be done.

Have you exchanged big TV SD or HD?
For me they said you can exchange rdtv SD to take advantage without any charges. For rdtv SD to ts HD exchange need to pay around RS. 800/-
Bro you have to fight for your right, same happedned with me. They are saying from beginning that If customer has led tv then he can opt for free HD box. You have to tell them. Show/tell them about this tweet

T&C clearly says , customer can chose any SD or HD box at no extra cost. Read full T&C here: Terms and Conditions
Also if you want, you can read my expereience here DDF Exclusive - Got Tata Sky HD by RDTV exchange
(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
My Reliance Digital TV is suspended from last about six months. Tata Sky Customer Care told me that you are not eligible for this scheme when I asked that how can I take it then customer care told me that after sometime they will try to get those deactivated customers but till now you are not eligible so sorry.:cry:
Guess what I was also deactivate customer from 2.5 year today Tata Sky is coming to my home. Just write them through twitter or mail them on [email protected] and don't forget to add your number. They'll surely help you.

bro your account is suspend.. pl recharge and call 18002086633 ( tata sky cc ) & give your smart card number & other detail.. they raise w/o
My account is having a balance of Rs.63 as of now Any minimum balance requirements?

I
Was just thinking how it would be if Tata sky gives exchange offer for Dish/Airtel/D2H/Sun Direct users also :)

Tata sky may gain some more users, but other operators may react to that move and provide better offers ;)
I will be the first one to change to tata sky

My account is having a balance of Rs.63 as of now Any minimum balance requirements?
No deactivate customer can also exchange it for free no problem. There list will keep updating as on time to time. Some names would be missing from list otherwise each will get new Tata Sky with all equipment free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock