Reliance Digital TV (RDTV) is going to shutdown on 19th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even dishtv cc is saying no information regarding your rdtv account.tatasky already given same reply to me..What the hell rdtv is doing with us vicky bro...
Just looting to raise money, I hope someone will drag them in court

from 19th Nov reliance digital tv going to black out..
Customers can recharge more than 100rs

Bro you have to fight for your right, same happedned with me. They are saying from beginning that If customer has led tv then he can opt for free HD box. You have to tell them. Show/tell them about this tweet

T&C clearly says , customer can chose any SD or HD box at no extra cost. Read full T&C here: Terms and Conditions
Also if you want, you can read my expereience here DDF Exclusive - Got Tata Sky HD by RDTV exchange
(y)
Thanks bro for the info. I spoke with customer care. They said you need to recharge the hd STB amount. I agreed o that. But technician said hd STB is out of stock. Most disappointing thing is technician have not come yet. I took an appointment for Saturday morning and called two times as a reminder. All times he said will come today itself. But till now no one installed. Again I raised a dispute via customer care. He said your sub I'd has been created and trchnician will come soon.

Contact Tata Sky cc in this number 18002086633.
As per Tata Sky exchange policy they will transfer your Rdtv balance to new Tata Sky account. As you are recharged the 1 year pack confirm with cc about the balance transfer.
Finally reached somebody in customer care who could help. So they are installing HD STB today evening. As for the balance of the longterm pack concerned nobody has an idea. I guess I have to wait to see if they credit only unutilized amount in the account or some credit for remaining long term pack also will be given.

Finally reached somebody in customer care who could help. So they are installing HD STB today evening. As for the balance of the longterm pack concerned nobody has an idea. I guess I have to wait to see if they credit only unutilized amount in the account or some credit for remaining long term pack also will be given.

Ask RDTV to refund long term recharge amount for remaining period to your account so that TS will credit that amount in your account.

But I think rdtv cc is dead so try social media

Ask RDTV to refund long term recharge amount for remaining period to your account so that TS will credit that amount in your account.

But I think rdtv cc is dead so try social media
social media too dead long time ago for RDTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock