Reliance Digital TV (RDTV) is going to shutdown on 19th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope our @Vicky will make use of this opportunity to install Tatasky

Already registered the request bro,but ts team told me,till now they not able my find rdtv id in their system,btw my connection in active state & validity expire on 25th december:(:cry:,hope ts nodal officer is soon resolve my issue, i have already write the email(y)

Well come back bro after many days,seems like u were busy

Guess what I was also deactivate customer from 2.5 year today Tata Sky is coming to my home. Just write them through twitter or mail them on [email protected] and don't forget to add your number. They'll surely help you.

Thanks for ur reply. I did mail them they just reply me that we will contact u. they asked in mail to give miss call on 9237092370.
I did it then I got call after 15 minutes.
The lady took all my details and said "same sorry u r in deactive position this offer will be available to u if u will make ur account active.for that recharge ur account so that we can get ur details."
Now please suggest me that
should I recharge my account? with how much amount?
will it help me?
Or it may be work or may be not?

I tried to avail the tata sky offer but they raised workflow for SD STP. As mine is HD, I was asked to cancel the request and give a missed call again but after that they did not come back to me. The TataSky support do not have access to this offer and they ask to just wait. Is there any way I can contact Tata Sky?
Also when they say reliance credit will be given to TS account do they mean unused money or remaining package amount? I subscribed to reliance 1 year package for all channels by paying Rs6600 just 2,3 months back. If it is just unused money (I have around Rs71) may be I can look airtel offer if TS is not responding. If they compensate for remaining duration then TS is the only way for me.

I tried to avail the tata sky offer but they raised workflow for SD STP. As mine is HD, I was asked to cancel the request and give a missed call again but after that they did not come back to me. The TataSky support do not have access to this offer and they ask to just wait. Is there any way I can contact Tata Sky?
Also when they say reliance credit will be given to TS account do they mean unused money or remaining package amount? I subscribed to reliance 1 year package for all channels by paying Rs6600 just 2,3 months back. If it is just unused money (I have around Rs71) may be I can look airtel offer if TS is not responding. If they compensate for remaining duration then TS is the only way for me.

Contact Tata Sky cc in this number 18002086633.
As per Tata Sky exchange policy they will transfer your Rdtv balance to new Tata Sky account. As you are recharged the 1 year pack confirm with cc about the balance transfer.

Contact Tata Sky cc in this number 18002086633.
As per Tata Sky exchange policy they will transfer your Rdtv balance to new Tata Sky account. As you are recharged the 1 year pack confirm with cc about the balance transfer.
:rofl::rofl::surprised::surprised::no:

Tried to reach them by tweeter!

Already registered the request bro,but ts team told me,till now they not able my find rdtv id in their system,btw my connection in active state & validity expire on 25th december:(:cry:,hope ts nodal officer is soon resolve my issue, i have already write the email(y)

Even dishtv cc is saying no information regarding your rdtv account.tatasky already given same reply to me..What the hell rdtv is doing with us vicky bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock