Reliance Jio to Launch India's Cheapest DTH Service: Will it Give a Tough compitition

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 59
  • Views: Views 12,351
I can't leave tata sky till i am leaving this building. It's common dish and impossible to install self dish.

Bapun bhai I Was Read This Artical In UC Browser Last Night Under Technical Section.

Wow, Eagerly waiting for that day....jio always rocking around the world???

Justsnow22 said:
Reliance Jio DTH if it comes with Cheaper HD n SD packs compared to Others like D2H,TS,Airtel etc will capture market and very rightly shut down business for TS specilaly which is increasing packs every quarter. I will be first to use Jio DTH if launched as m happy with Jio Sim alread :)

Ye India hai free mila to accha pay kar ke mile mahga
:lol

It is not About Free everytime, TS, D2H,Airtel DTH should be taught lesson here they are continously hiking prices with Competition from Jio They will be forced to be stick to same pricess for great extent or even reduce price if jio DTH will provide 275-350 All channels many will change their services to Jio simply u pay 600plus in TS,D2h n Airtel for the same.. Its a Win Win Situation for us :)

Justsnow22 said:
It is not About Free everytime, TS, D2H,Airtel DTH should be taught lesson here they are continously hiking prices with Competition from Jio They will be forced to be stick to same pricess for great extent or even reduce price if jio DTH will provide 275-350 All channels many will change their services to Jio simply u pay 600plus in TS,D2h n Airtel for the same.. Its a Win Win Situation for us :)

Nxt digital given 400 channels at just 300 rs currently

The article is confusing or the author is confusing. Talking about broadband and data and saying DTH...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock