Replacement of 2222 box remote under one year warranty

I am highlight problems

So people who want to buy d2h are well informed about positive like 22 HD channel, chepeast package cost

As well as negative like
Poor GUI,
Substandard stb and more.

I never used d2h.

Just today I compare one regional channel on d2h and ts, I feel pq is very poor in d2h.

me_saket said:
I am highlight problems

So people who want to buy d2h are well informed about positive like 22 HD channel, chepeast package cost

As well as negative like
Poor GUI,
Substandard stb and more.

I never used d2h.

Just today I compare one regional channel on d2h and ts, I feel pq is very poor in d2h.

Can you reply with name of the manufacturer of ts stb and where it is manufactured?

jerome5633 said:
*In my 2222 STB remote, some buttons (OK,Up,Volume down,5,etc...) were working only with hard pressing, which was very inconvenient.:angry
*So I logged a complaint recently after using it for one month and the same replaced under warranty with a new one within 24 hrs.:)
*The new remote greatly improved my experience with the STB.:tup
*I am sure many users experienced the same problem.:huh
*So, dear 2222 box remote users with similar problems ,it is better to replace it under warranty as soon as possible.:tup
I ask cc to change my remote...they ask for 200 rs its under warranty

SANDEEP DESWAL said:
I ask cc to change my remote...they ask for 200 rs its under warranty

CC also said the same to me.....But the visited technician not asked any single rupee....Any way under warranty we have all the right to change a faulty hardware....Contact through all ways for same complaint ie FB page,nodal officer,CC email ...Our stand about the situation is very important...be bold and insist on our rights

jerome5633 said:
CC also said the same to me.....But the visited technician not asked any single rupee....Any way under warranty we have all the right to change a faulty hardware....Contact through all ways for same complaint ie FB page,nodal officer,CC email ...Our stand about the situation is very important...be bold and insist on our rights
Well I call them again and their senior officers as well...They all want me pay 200 Rs..so i told them to take their rf remote and shove it up their a**es

prasad.pvvk said:
Yesterday, I also gave complient, the engineer came with in 4 hours and change the remote.

The RF remote is very very good to use when considering the technology...(this technology not available even in TVs worth 50K) ....but the quality of many of them are poor:wall.......
It's better to change it as early as possible if any one facing issues.......Since remote is the main user interface......if it's bad everything gone........

I agree with saket,half of what he has quoted is rightabt d2h, iam an user of d2h since Nov'12, its 13mnths now

As a 1+yr user my experience is
1.d2h poor or sub-standard qual STB+remote. In my case stb/remote was replaced twice within first 6mnths. now still I have the problem (the prob is that remote hangs up abruptly at times,you cant do anything after that, we need to switch off the entire set, and on again, which is frustrating, reached several levels of escalation incl COO, everyone gave diff set of crap answers, they only replace if within warranty, if beyond warranty, u r asked to pay money)
2. they respond in service if u keep escalating via FB/nodal officer etc, else u need to chase them everytime/for everything
3. only packages are good, well customerized regional content

will continue d2h only till the current subscr is over, don't want to lose out on adv subcr money paid. :lol

samitabhishek said:
i see you always posting bad about d2h in every forum ...
one thing i would like to ask ? HAVE YOU EVER USED videocon d2h..??

we people are happy with d2h then why you are so worried ??

May be D2H has not implemented the RF tech in remote properly. So atleast for now, for D2H, its better to have old time-tested proven IR tech than new fancy RF tech which doesn't work properly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock