Replacement of 2222 box remote under one year warranty

Jerome.J

Reaction score
*In my 2222 STB remote, some buttons (OK,Up,Volume down,5,etc...) were working only with hard pressing, which was very inconvenient.:angry
*So I logged a complaint recently after using it for one month and the same replaced under warranty with a new one within 24 hrs.:)
*The new remote greatly improved my experience with the STB.:tup
*I am sure many users experienced the same problem.:huh
*So, dear 2222 box remote users with similar problems ,it is better to replace it under warranty as soon as possible.:tup

I got my 2222 remote replaced as well. The replaced unit works much better. :tup

manig said:
I got my 2222 remote replaced as well. The replaced unit works much better. :tup

@manig:When you replaced it?

For me,after replacing only mute key not working fine...I experienced it during replacement..But I didn't care it..Except that all keys working fine..

During visit of service engr he told me that many 2222 box remotes came as dead in the package box..

so one more issue with dth

after signal problem
non availability of specified stb
poor quality stb
non useful GUI
non function remote
and no universal remote
buggy software update

and no proper recording for hd dvr stb
also epg problem in stb

I don't know how people can still use d2h service.

just for sake for saying they got maximum channel at lowest cost

out of maximum hardly they watch 30%, bcoz all other regional language wont be seen by all customer.

if u say for 22 hd chnnnel, then go with dish 27 hd channels.

Don't know is there any QC&T thing @ D2H ?
Why only D2H is having so many issues ?

I was with TataSky for 4 years and now using d2h from about a year. d2h is the best service with a great customer support!! :clap

I am very happy with my replaced 2222 stb and its remote control now. Can't live without its recording feature :)

I have subscribed with d2h Gold HD pack till November 2014. I only wish that they add Star Premiere channel free of cost in Gold HD pack.

After gone through this thread I mailed to d2h on Saturday, October 05, 2013 10:51 AM-

"Please resolve my two issues -
Remote - In my 2222 STB remote, most of the buttons (ok,Volume Up,down,channel change, etc...) works only with hard pressing.
STB - When I switch on my STB it always fails to start (from remote) in first attempt, then I have to restart STB then it works only. It takes more than two minutes to start STB."

Remote has been replaced on same day, now it's fine.
STB- Software upgraded on Sunday, but still starting problem..
(It's id was 1 before upgrade, STB installed on 8'th Sept.)

me_saket said:
so one more issue with dth

after signal problem
non availability of specified stb
poor quality stb
non useful GUI
non function remote
and no universal remote
buggy software update

and no proper recording for hd dvr stb
also epg problem in stb

I don't know how people can still use d2h service.

just for sake for saying they got maximum channel at lowest cost

out of maximum hardly they watch 30%, bcoz all other regional language wont be seen by all customer.

if u say for 22 hd chnnnel, then go with dish 27 hd channels.

i see you always posting bad about d2h in every forum ...
one thing i would like to ask ? HAVE YOU EVER USED videocon d2h..??

we people are happy with d2h then why you are so worried ??

manishs said:
After gone through this thread I mailed to d2h on Saturday, October 05, 2013 10:51 AM-

"Please resolve my two issues -
Remote - In my 2222 STB remote, most of the buttons (ok,Volume Up,down,channel change, etc...) works only with hard pressing.
STB - When I switch on my STB it always fails to start (from remote) in first attempt, then I have to restart STB then it works only. It takes more than two minutes to start STB."

Remote has been replaced on same day, now it's fine.
STB- Software upgraded on Sunday, but still starting problem..
(It's id was 1 before upgrade, STB installed on 8'th Sept.)

Dear brother,
Continue and force on the complaint again and replace the STB under warranty if the problem cannot be solved by software part.

Contact your nodal officer & Email/call cc and register the same complaint again.

After all problems solved update the same here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock