Replacement of set top box

shankar

Reaction score
Dear All,

I used reliance digital tv from the time it was launched and was very very satisfied with the picture and sound quality of it...specially the picture quality. But around 6 months back, there was a hardware issue in set top box. Smart card was not getting recognised continuously after few minutes of use and finally it stopped working. After it stopped working, i tried to get it replaced by lodging a complain to customer care. But one one came to solve the issue and get the set top box replaced. So i was forced to change to Tata Sky as there was no way around.

But now, after using tata sky for almost 6 months, i am not satisfied with the picture quantity of the channels and also the pricing of its packages. So want to switch back to reliance digital tv. I looked for the dealers of RDTV in my area to activate my dead connection but i didn't find a single dealer. All dealer selling dth say that there is no more selling of RDTV in my area.

I called CC for the help again and as usual the CC guy told me to recharge my account with some specified amount and then lodge a complain and only then an engineer will come to my home and change the set top box. But i doubt that even after recharging my account and lodginging a complain anyone will come to fix the issue as happened last time ? last time same things were said to me last time by CC but no-one came 

So friends, what should i do ?

RDTV is dead. So forget it. If you don't like TS then try ADTV  ;) If you don't like ADTV also then you need Jio Play as no other can satisfy you   :hello

U are from which state bro ? Kindly clarify. U can get back RDTV just share ur state bro

Welcome to DDF @ Shankar bro  :) :tup:hs

Bro contact near by dealer/write the email to nodal officers only,don't register the request on cc :k,they will not care to solve the complaints :s

What bro not satified with tatasky pq :huh :skd

Vicky said:
What bro not satified with tatasky pq :huh :skd

yeah bro me too suprised :skd:skd:skd .. But nowdays some members complaint abt TS pq somedays back @cruise bro now @shankar bro .. Dont know the fact :s:-/ ..

Sai Jai said:
Dont know the fact :s:-/ ..

May be problem in his stb/tv resolution settings bro

@Shankar bro if u want rdtv means better to purchase the new connection because lots of issue available ex:some cc not accept to active more than 90days deactivated stb & also check ur account balance,if negative balance available new connection only good :k

As u said u r not using ur Reliance Digital box for more than 6 months, I doubt they will activate it. However, I would suggest you to write an Email to Nodal office 1st before doing anything. Moreover, I would suggest u to get help from any repair shop near by ur area for the repair of ur box. Smart card recognition problem can be due to dirt on the card reading points. Open the box and make it clean 1st I am 99% sure it will be resolved.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock