Reporter TV Added on Sun Direct

• Thread starter MAHI
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,802
oh thats good news, i think u mentioned this channel in another thread that its coming and now its added.

Kumarbhai you are daily updating that thread .
But channels adding time definetly create another thread.Because members suddenly seen that types of threads.

Re: RE: Reporter TV Added on Sun Direct

MAHI said:
Kumarbhai you are daily updating that thread .
But channels adding time definetly create another thread.Because members suddenly seen that types of threads.

R u not reading any posts? R members not reading any posts?

Sent from Tapatalk HD

Yesterday Anirudha said the reality in a Dish tv thread that people create new threads for what they want to say..
Even if I create new thread some other will create new thread for same info..sad is those threads remain here too..that I can't resist surely..
That's y I am skipping of new threads.
If people doesn't read my daily updates posts then surely I will not post from now on..
Sent from Tapatalk HD

Today is the 15th birthday of kairali tv.
and 8th birthday of jaihind tv.

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Yesterday Anirudha said the reality in a Dish tv thread that people create new threads for what they want to say..
Even if I create new thread some other will create new thread for same info..sad is those threads remain here too..that I can't resist surely..
That's y I am skipping of new threads.
If people doesn't read my daily updates posts then surely I will not post from now on..
Sent from Tapatalk HD

Cool....Cool....
I am not fight with you bro....
Channel adding time one thread is good.Not double thread.

Bro ,one channel adding time only channel list updating ? ( channel adding time channel mentioned thread not posting ? ).
Firstly thread posting & Channel list updating.

You are created a thread " SUN DIRECT Channel Updates from Measat 3(91.5° E) ".You are updating this thread.Channel adding time update this thread & Create another thread.

Just My Opinion....

We are Close Friends.....

MAHI said:
Cool....Cool....
I am not fight with you bro....
Channel adding time one thread is good.Not double thread.

Bro ,one channel adding time only channel list updating ? ( channel adding time channel mentioned thread not posting ? ).
Firstly thread posting & Channel list updating.

You are created a thread " SUN DIRECT Channel Updates from Measat 3(91.5° E) ".You are updating this thread.Channel adding time update this thread & Create another thread.

Just My Opinion....

We are Close Friends.....
Do u think as i am fighting with u not atall ..
FYKI i know very well what i am doing and what i can do ..
have u read the thread title and understood the meaning ?
SUN DIRECT Channel Updates .. so evry thing can be in one thread itself .. new additions too included in the title meaning .. if i want to post a new thread then i can but even i didnt want then every thing is in the thread itself .. creating new thread for each updates [i was doing in most forums from the start by providing the source/proof for my thread ] depands upon me and forum rule ..
I am not posting any new threads bcoz all multiple threads for the same info remains in the forum that i am getting irritated [its only my personal view ].. i am too confused many times by seeing those closed multiple threads thinking of new info /channel added but after opening that thread i am finding the old info ....

I think there will not be much change/differance for any members if all info/updates posted in updates threads .. .members knows that all updates in the scan threads .. also its not closed and every one is discussing too but they cant fight or insult/defame in as a Sticky Thread ..
Yes i am creating new threads in other forum bcoz the moderation is differant in that forum as its in all other forums .. only in DDF is totally differant type .. i have to post according to the method of DDF also as my wish without breaking any rules of DDF

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock